Guided Tours – Naples Underground
Monday to Friday:
10.00 am, 12.00 pm, 4.30 pm.
10.00 am, 12.00 pm, 4.30 pm.
Sunday and holidays:
10.00 am, 12.00 pm, 4.30 pm
Tours for groups are available on every day of the week.
The LAES, founded in 1988, aims to promote and disseminate knowledge of the Naples underground – that is an amazing historical and cultural – through the organization of guided tours, seminars and themed events.
Where we are – Naples Underground Tours
In the heart of Naples, in front of the Royal Palace, a short walk from the Galleria Umberto I, the Teatro San Carlo and the Maschio Angioino (Castel Nuovo). The meeting point, Piazza Trieste e Trento (bar Gambrinus) is easily accessible by public transport (underground, funicular and buses).
According to the new ministerial provisions, Italy’s Green Pass system will come into effect on August 6 2021, requiring the EU Digital Covid certificate to be shown to take the Undergroud Tour.
The access will be possible only with a valid certification showing:
- that you have been vaccinated (one dose is sufficient for access);
- that you have had a negative test in the last 48 hours;
- that you have recovered from COVID-19 in the last six months.
It is assumed that non-Europeans will be permitted access by showing a counterpart certificate from their countries of origin. According to Italy’s rules, the person checking your pass is allowed to ask you to show an ID (any data will be collected or stored).
Specific exemptions are envisaged, in particular for children under 12yrs and for people who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons (proven by a medical certificate).
Naples underground entrance
In the underground of Naples lies a labyrinth of tunnels, tanks and cavities that form a real city which is the negative of the city on surface. The underground city spreads below the entire old town, its myths and legends are still alive in the imagination of all the neapolitans. The underground of Naples fascinates and impresses for the grandeur of the cavities, and therefore for the spaces, and for the maze of tunnels that cross each other for several miles below the streets and the buildings.
Come with us into the insides of the city to discover the history and mysteries with the most fascinating tour of Naples, family and kid friendly.
METHODS OF ACCESS AND CONDUCT OF THE TOUR
- A maximum of 30 people per tour are allowed.
- To participate it is advisable to book through:
– telephone Tel. 081400256 / Cell. 3339729875
– email email@example.com
– at the entrance of Palazzo 52 in Vico Sant’Anna
- In the common areas and for the entire duration of the tour, the use of a mask and the respect of the social distance of one meter is mandatory.
- Before the tour, hand sanitization is mandatory (the association has a sanitizing dispenser)
- There are differentiated routes for entry and exit.
- Access will be denied to all those who have a body temperature of 37.5 ° C or higher
"Unique way to discover Naples"
StephP884 – TRIPADVISOR
Jerry G – TRIPADVISOR
"Great Tour of Underground Naples"
Sifnos – TRIPADVISOR
Nikki F – TRIPADVISOR
Alina R – TRIPADVISOR
"History is amazing"
JustAKidS – TRIPADVISOR